Saturday, February 2, 2013

Macaroni Salad


Macaroni Salad has been on my mind lately. Why? Who knows. I mean, who the heck starts thinking about Macaroni Salad? Never in my life have I ever said "Macaroni Salad sounds soooo good right now". Never, I mean NEVER! It's like the stories where they say pregnant women eat strange combos of food like pickles and peanut butter. Well, me eating straight up Macaroni Salad is strange in and of itself.  (BTW, type "peanut butter and pickles" in google and you get a bunch of sandwich pictures. Can you say "future blog post"?? Maybe if I'm desperate...)


So when something is based in mayo, who do you turn to? Paula Deen Ya'll!! The queen of butter, potatoes and mayo. When a cooking show is based on these three items, she better know her stuff and pretty much she does. It's a simple recipe with everything you want in a Macaroni Salad.


Honestly with a Macaroni Salad, you can really put anything you have left in the refrigerator as long as it's reasonable. I, myself, decided to add in some carrots. You can even put pickles in here, but leave out the peanut butter, unless you're adventurous!

Macaroni Salad
Recipe by Paula Deen

Ingredients
2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1 cup diced celery
1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
2 tablespoons diced green onions
1 tablespoon chopped pimento
1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
Salt and freshly cracked black pepper

Directions
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and put into the refrigerator until ready to serve.

-Aaron John

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. silahkan berkunjung ke web kami disana ada berbagai prediksi bola dan berita bola lainnya tanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

-Aaron John

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails