Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Time To Vote Your Hearts Out!

Look to the right of your screen, now back to this post, now back to the right of your screen, now back to this post. The difference? You can click the "Vote For Me" button on the one to the right of your screen while the one above is just a picture. Either way, the main message is to Vote For Me! ha. You have until the 23rd to vote for me so that I can make it past the first round.

By now, you've seen my Competition Entry, Project Food Blog: "Ready, Set, Blog!", for this competition and hopefully you loved my creative take on expressing who I am and why I blog. Now, it's your turn to help me out! Go to FoodBuzz, create an account if you haven't already, and vote for my blog entry by turning my grey, sad heart, into the happy, red heart, it should be! haha. Just go here to vote. You can also go to my Project Food Blog Profile and vote from there. Every vote counts and it'll mean the world to me!!

2 comments:

  1. Just joined your blog and voted for you yesterday. I am also in the running and I wish you good luck. You are wuite talented

    Norma
    Platanos, Mangoes and Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I voted for you as well! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

-Aaron John

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails