Monday, September 27, 2010

Round 2 Of Project Food Blog Is Here And I Need Your Vote! :D

Voting Ends September 30th


It's that time of week again. Time to Vote for me! ha. Thanks to everyone who helped me make it past round one. Let me tell you, when I found out, I was extremely excited I was jumping up and down. It made my day. Now, I need your help once again. You have until September 30th to vote for me so that I can make it past the second round.

Hopefully you've seen my Second Round Entry, Project Food Blog: "The Classics", for this competition. (I procrastinated and posted at the last minute XD). If you love Pad Thai as much as I do and you loved my partially rhyming post, it's your turn to help me out! 

Go to FoodBuzz, create an account if you haven't already, and vote for my blog entry. Simply click the heart and by the magic of the internet, it will magically turn red. haha. Just go here to vote. You can also go to my Project Food Blog Profile and vote from there. Every vote counts and it'll mean the world to me!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey AJ!
    Just voted for you. Good luck!
    The Pad Thai looks absolutely delicious. Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already voted for you AJ.

    Good luck and your Pad Thai looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Aj! Thanks for the support and vote. I hope we both advance to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

-Aaron John

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails