Where has the time gone? Only 10 days left until Christmas?! Who's as shocked as I am? Wasn't Thanksgiving, like, yesterday? ha. I think I've lost track of time, being it was Finals Week at UW. Let's hope I get the grades I want. *Fingers Crossed* That would be the greatest gift of all...that and a dslr camera *cough cough*
Anywho, now that I'm on my winter break, I finally have more time for my blog especially checking out other blogs and responding to comments/emails (Sorry for being so delayed!). The first stop is this award a got a couple weeks ago from Michael of Me, My Food and I. Have you checked out his blog yet? His food makes me want to make more savory dishes. Here's to hoping! He definitely has posts on sweets too! His blog really has everything, savory, sweet, simple and some dishes that will surely impress.
So I guess I must pass this award along. Here's my top 5 blogs I love to check out everyday! Congrats you guys! :)
1. Korean American Mommy - Lisa of "Korean American Mommy" is one of my favorite bloggers. Her pictures of food are just mouthwatering and I love the blending of her Korean heritage in some of her dishes. I hope one day, my blog can be at the same level are her's. :)
2. swEEts by e - Evan decorates cakes like no ones business! I love the detail work in all of her cakes and how they look so professional!
3. Becoming Lola - I love this blog because of the writing style that Letitia has. Sometimes, her posts make you laugh, sometimes her blogs make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. haha. With such great pictures on her blog, I can't keep my eyes off it. Not to mention, she loves the blogger community and loves to create events/challenges where us bloggers can interact!
4. Bittersweet - If you're looking for creativity, Rick's blog is the one for you! His food is creative and looks delicious! Not to mention, a lot of the recipes are simple!
5. Baking Serendipity - Another favorite blog of mine. I love how she is so creative with making pancakes! If you think Chocolate Chip Pancakes are the only kind of creative pancake, you've thought wrong! So many pancakes and other dishes. YUM!