Sunday, January 22, 2012

Great News!!


I know, I know. I've been MIA this past week, but I promise that after my midterms this week, I'll get back to blogging.

Anywho, this week in Seattle was CRAZY!! We literally had an epic snow storm that shut down everything. If you follow me on twitter, @aaronjohn04, I posted a couple of pictures of my back yard blanketed in snow and my car completely covered in about 4-5 inches of snow. Even the UW, which is known to never have snow days, had three of them! SHOCKER! But, finally, the snow is almost completely gone and things are getting back to normal.

However, the snow being gone is not the great news. A couple days ago I was asked to become apart of a new website that is set to launch in February. The website is called "Foodie" and I was asked to be apart of the Foodie 100!! It's such a great feeling to get an email to invite you to join something like this. I couldn't believe it! Getting that email literally made my day. I just sent in my top 10 recipes, a bio and pictures this morning. I can't wait for the website to launch and to check it all out! I hope you guys will check it out too! :)

-Aaron John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

-Aaron John

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails