Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Top 10 Posts of 2012

Looks like this year is just about over. Because 2012 is almost over, I find it fitting to do a year in review of my top 10 favorite posts of 2012. Let's get it started.


Number 10: Spinach dip - It's creamy, cheesy, a little spicy and with the spinach it has to be just a little bit healthy, right?


Number 9: Pineapple Upside Down Cake - I've tried many Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipes before and this one by Eva Longoria is by far the best one.


Number 8: Ginger Molasses Cookies - I ended this year with this cookie and this has just the right amount of spice, is crisp and chewy.


Number 7: Turon (Filipino Banana Lumpia/Eggroll) - My filipino post of the year. This is by far my favorite Filipino dessert.


Number 6: Chocolate Mocha Cake - Moist chocolate cake with a creamy coffee flavored frosting. Delish! 


Number 5: Chocolate Raspberry Cake w/ Vanilla Bean Buttercream - Chocolate and Raspberry. How can you go wrong with those flavors?


Number 4: Chicken Katsu - By far one of the easiest chicken dishes to make. It's simply breaded fried chicken breast with sauce. I think that's all I have to say here.


Number 3: Oreo Cupcakes - These cupcakes were the first recipe I posted as a Foodie 100 member. Using a boxed cake mix makes this easy and makes the Oreo Frosting the star.


Number 2: Orange Chicken - I love my "Americanized" Chinese food and Orange Chicken is one of them. Crisp chicken in a sweet and spicy orange sauce.


Number 1: Sour Cream Coffee Cake - This Sour Cream Coffee Cake not only got the most views this year but was one of my favorites due to it's moistness and crunchiness from the crumb topping.

So that was my 2012. What was your favorite post from this year? 

Let's hope 2013 will be just as good and just as delicious. Don't be shy and stop on by next year!

-Aaron John

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

-Aaron John

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails